BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/index.php)
-   BlackBerry Help (http://www.blackberryforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   downloaded applications can't open (http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=265439)

Alycya 10-26-2013 02:49 PM

downloaded applications can't open

When I download any application from appworld and click on it to open, it they can't open please help!
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile

Alycya 10-26-2013 02:51 PM

Re: downloaded applications can't open

Please help!

aiharkness 10-26-2013 03:38 PM

With the power on remove the battery for 30 seconds or more, then try again.

Dubdub 10-26-2013 08:23 PM

Are the apps for your device and your OS?

Alycya 10-28-2013 01:28 PM

Thanks, I did all that but it didn't work out 4 me, I downloaded the latest version of appworld and then it started working but I can't go to appworld 'cos it says "application world requires the latest version of blackberry ID and when I try downloading it says "sorry there's no compatible version of blackberry I'd available at this time" "this application may have limited functionality without the latest version of blackberry ID. What should I do? Thanks

aiharkness 10-28-2013 01:38 PM

The easiest way to sort it, maybe, is to do a full backup and then do a clean reinstall of the OS. If you have done an OS upgrade via the desktop software and you are comfortable, then starting over clean may be the way to go, and save aggravation. But afterward, just install the apps that you absolutely need, and the later add discretionary apps one at a time and test in between.

Alycya 10-28-2013 02:27 PM

Thanks, I downloaded the latest version of appworld and then it started working but I can't go to appworld 'cos it says "application world requires the latest version of blackberry ID and when I try downloading it says "sorry there's no compatible version of blackberry I'd available at this time" "this application may have limited functionality without the latest version of blackberry ID. What should I do? Thanks

Alycya 01-18-2014 11:32 PM

I have a BB torch 9800 and when I click on my app world it just says "blackberry app world is having trouble connecting to the blackberry app world server, verify your network connections and try again" then if I wait a few seconds another box comes up saying "BLACKBERRY ID ,app world requires the latest version of Blackberry ID" then there is 2 boxes sayin CLOSE & UPDATE - when I press update it doesn't even get past 0% before it comes up with "sorry the software update server is unavailable, please try again later"then there's 2 boxes again saying CLOSE & RETRY when press retry it just flashes on 0% and back to retry so when press close it says "Blackberry identity installation failed, please try again later.
I have tried a device wipe with no joy. I have even tried deleting app world and reinstalling but still the same oh and I have tried a battery pull too ???
Can some 1 please help me as this as been going on for about 4 months now thanks....

Bbkombo 06-28-2014 12:07 PM

I download the application from world app after installed my bb runing application not openenig properlly please help me!