BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/index.php)
-   Sensitive Discussions (http://www.blackberryforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   Child dies after beating (http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=224462)

mriff 04-16-2010 10:50 AM

Child dies after beating

Hey Lunk, what would you do to this guy?

Police: Man tortured 4-year-old to death for wetting his pants - CNN.com

kathrynhr 04-16-2010 02:36 PM

I wept while reading this.

jsconyers 04-16-2010 02:52 PM

Not much angers me, but reading what this guy did to a poor, defenseless 4 year old sure as Hell does! :x

All I can say is if someone did something like that to my kid, the law finding them is the best thing that could happen to them!

mriff 04-16-2010 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kathrynhr (Post 1595344)
I wept while reading this.

It's a horribly sad story. Only a monster could do something like this. That poor child never had a chance.

LunkHead 04-16-2010 03:23 PM

What a POS.... The death penalty is to kind for him... The other prisoners will have serious issue with this freak and I see him getting many, many beat downs before he is finally killed in the joint....

Friggin waste of air....

Giselle9938 04-16-2010 03:48 PM

I can't read stories like this. Poor baby, this made me cry... :-(

ezrunner 04-16-2010 06:42 PM

Wirelessly posted (well lookie here!)

WTF. I haven't any words! This guy is just beyond words! I can think of several former Marines myself included who would like to use this guy for "target" practice!

Maybe he can be used to create new advanced interrogation techniques!

wabbit 04-16-2010 09:53 PM

i'd flip the switch on this dude in a heart beat i woudnt think twice. wow i cant read the rest of that.

or a needle, i'll make sure i press it in slowly!

daphne 04-16-2010 10:01 PM

I'm becoming more and more in favor of public hanging for people who torture, kill and rape children. The current laws are evidently no deterrent at all.

TBOLTRAM 04-16-2010 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daphne (Post 1595472)
I'm becoming more and more in favor of public hanging for people who torture, kill and rape children. The current laws are evidently no deterrent at all.

Secret is using the old short drop and let the person dangle for a while so they have time to think about it. Sometimes the old ways are the best ways.

daphne 04-17-2010 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBOLTRAM (Post 1595488)
Secret is using the old short drop and let the person dangle for a while so they have time to think about it. Sometimes the old ways are the best ways.

And post the hanging videos on YouTube.

Noodle22 04-17-2010 06:52 PM

I read this on another site, it's absolutely disgusting/sad.

I'm glad when stuff like this is reported though, it shows us the monsters we can become and it outs the monster who took that extra step in cruelty. I am not a big fan of the death penalty for the fact that I always read about a certian precentage of prisoners found to be not guilty after the fact. I would hate for someone to die when someone else is at fault. But for a case like this when it's obvious who this evil person is, I wish they die as punishment.

As a side note, the first guillotine was tested today in 1792, the man who had created it was looking for a better, more humane way then hanging as that did not always work the first go.

TBOLTRAM 04-17-2010 08:38 PM

Human beings are no more civilized than they were two thousand years ago. We have a higher level of technology which means we can maim and kill people we cannot see as compared to the good ole days when you did combat face to face.

Also, I doubt that the general population has increased it's ability to rationally think. Yes, there are an elite that have fairly high ability but then there has always been the few that rule/lead the mob. Some of the other discussions about things such as "Intelligent Design" prove my point.

There will always be members of society that will not play well with others. At some point they have to be removed from society and in some cases eliminated due to their actions. That has been true through out human history and will continue until we either eliminate ourselves or something else eliminates us.

juwaack68 04-17-2010 08:47 PM

I saw this the other day, and am ashamed to live in the same state that this SOB does.

The needle would be way too kind of a way for him to die. I vote for letting the most violet prison gang beat the hell out of him in the prison yard...while the guards look the other way.