Old 08-06-2008, 11:45 AM   #5
cyberkamote
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8320
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Smart Communications PH

Quote:
Originally Posted by danedel View Post
Its all about the level of blackberry service. The sim card and device can change once a week if you like, just call in the numbers. There should be no charge for using your devices or current sims (as long as they are the same provider you are going through)

Most carriers offer a BIS or a BES plan. The BIS plan gets you data and the ability to attach a gmail, hotmail ect type account.

Make sure they understand you will be putting your devices on an enterprise that has a BES. And specify you need the BES option. It is usually more expensive, as 99% of people that do this option pass the expense to their employer.

You don’t need to do anything with the devices, or shouldn’t be charged for something I should say.

Help at all? I don’t deal with the service much, as its a procurement duty, but when they order 100 devices with BIS service because it was cheaper, I get involved because I cant add them to the BES and you wont know until you try and activate it on the server and it just sits there...
Hey Danedel, thanks too.

By the way what was the most common error you get when you try to activate (in BES) some SIM that was wrongly provisioned (to BIS) is it this error
Offline   Reply With Quote