View Single Post
Old 08-23-2008, 10:44 AM   #18
TheBigNewt
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 8900
Carrier: Tmobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChumsGum View Post
it's because it was first labeled as the "bold without 3G" when in fact it's really different from the bold. i don't get 3G in my area so i'd much rather have the javelin's smaller form factor instead of the bold.
I hear you loud and clear. I'm interested in the Bold, but from what I've read the Javelin will have better space between the keys, slightly higher res screen, way better camera (I like cameras), more memory, slightly smaller (I'm a pearl fan because of the width), cheaper and better battery life of course. No 3g where I am and browsing is mostly sports scores and movietimes. Bring it on, there will be a lot of takers IMO. I know that 3G is all the rage but I am really skeptical as to how much faster it is downloading big content loads and with WiFi almost everywhere I wouldn't use it that much even if I had it here. Think I'll just mess with buddies' Bolds until it comes out. With all the dropped calls and glitches that the Rogers Bold owners are having I don't want on of those yet anyway.

Last edited by TheBigNewt; 08-23-2008 at 10:48 AM..
Offline   Reply With Quote