Old 08-29-2008, 10:28 PM   #1
Lord Chrispin
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8530
PIN: EALECTOMY
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Default Never gonna give you up.....8130 problems

Please Login to Remove!

Ok so I have been a BB user for about a year now......I started with the verizon 8130 Pearl and loved it.But it gave me problems (Started deleting my messages on its own)...so I filed a complaint and they sent me a new one.Same problems....filed another complaint.They said there was nothing wrong and I "was not using the devise properly".So I called Verizon corporate and lucky me I got a hold of a really nice guy.He told me that the 8130 had a defect where it lacked memory and if you took more than 5 pics it would start deleting memory regardless of weather you had a micro sd or not (And RIM didn't have un update to solve the problem).....Now I have no idea if thats true but he credited a new phone,One of my choice.Now I love Black Berry's so naturally I chose the 8330 Curve.And it's perfect.....I have knows a couple people that have had problems with there black berry and just given up.....not I,I love this devise and I can safely say Im in it for life lol .So before this post becomes more of a "manifesto" than a topic............anybody have that problem with there 8130? And anybody know if what the rep. told me was true?
Offline   Reply With Quote