greggebhardt
No longer Registered.

Model: 9000!
PIN: NOT!
Carrier: AT&T

Please Login to Remove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by estabulla View Post
Hi Gregg - not to make this a iPhone vs. Bold thread but what specific aspects of the iPhone did you not like? Did you try Activesync on it?
I purchased the iPhone on a wild hair on a Sat morning. The device is slick with a great screen but I need my device for my company and have to deal with 60+ emails a day. No matter how much I tried the keybord did not cut it for me. I am more used to soem "tactile feedback" when typing and want to feel the button click to know I hit it. The iPhone would select the wrong letter or should I say my large thumbs would but typing was horrible for me.

My other complaints were poor signal strength. I always got full bars and with the iPhone I was getting 2 or less and dropped calls. I never had any dropped calls with my RIM devices. Internal phone speaker was weak and unless it was quiet, I would have trouble hearing the caller even at full volume.

Battery was not good. Unacceptable for it not to last a day. Other will argue that they had lots of power but mine did not!
Offline   Reply With Quote