View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 04:18 PM   #1
bbkiller
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8100
PIN: 23E95291
Carrier: cingular
Cool bb to iphone I never thought I would say it!

Please Login to Remove!

You need to go buy an Iphone. I tried the bb for a few years or so but the mods take way to much time. I loved my bb and I still got it dont ever use it anymore. The only thing I miss is the size and well thats it. You sould all go and get the new Iphone. The one thing I hated most about the bb is some of the apps coundnt be installed ota. I havent found a single app for the iphone that you have to pulg the darn thing to your coumputer in to install. The iphone rocks and IT WILL DO EVERYTHING THE BB WILL DO! I hack everyting I get and I hate to say it but I will never get another bb they really need to step it up with the rest of the phones!!!!!! I was one of those folks that said they would never get an iphone I was bb all the way now I know what I was missing and ill probably never go back utill they step up with the new phones.
I work with a lot of bb users and they are always saying your phone wont do this or your phone wont do that.LOL when I show them that it will do that and then show them stuff they would have never tought posable with a phone. I hope one day bb will make a phone that is more compatable with the internet and everyone else. I was always showing folks how to work there bb. And another thing It seems like I was always babysitting my phone to make sure i didnt run out of memory WHO SHOULD HAVE TO DO THIS WITH THERE PHONE! I HOPE BB PULLS THROUGH AND MAKES A GOOD PHONE. Im not writing this to piss anybody off just wanted to let the roumers that ive have read about the Iphone on here ARE NOT TRUE. I download free music on my iphone at 250kbs show me a bb that can do that. Its really not worth bashing bb I just want them to get better. I would like to get another one someday but they are going to have to impress me way more than the bold. Its just a bigger 8100!!!!!
Offline   Reply With Quote