View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 08:31 PM   #1
Kaaji1359
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8900
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T
Default Help with converting media and with sound quality please!

Please Login to Remove!

Hey guys

So I converted all of my MP3's to my Blackberry Curve the other day using Roxio Media Manager and had three questions:

1) In the Roxio Media Manager, when I'm dragging the files over the media card, is it best to "Convert the files for optimal playback" or to "Leave the files as is"? What does this "converting" option affect?

2) I have a MP3 cassette player that I can hook up to the headphones jack of my BB to listen to music in the car. It sounds great when coming from my iPod, but for some reason whenever I hook it up to the BB, the songs sounds distorted. It keeps the instrumental parts the same volume, but for some reason it mutes the voices/singing parts, making the overall song sound terrible. Anyone know why this is happening and what could fix this?

3) Lastly, for some reason there's one song that I keep on trying to convert over to my BB, but it keeps on saying that it's an unsupported media type and the duration is 0.00. It's an MP3 and I can play it fine on iTunes, but it just won't work on my phone. Anyone have an idea?

Thanks

Last edited by Kaaji1359; 11-02-2008 at 08:39 PM..
Offline   Reply With Quote