View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 02:23 AM   #6
tlhead
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9630
PIN: N/A
Carrier: sprint

well I'd seen BB around but I too thought they were for business people. 2 summers ago i was reading my Time magazine waitng for work to start and what awaits me on one of the first few pages of advertisements: The BB 8830 WE in all its dazzling glory. It caught my eye because sprint was running that "2. 5 million dollar island" or something similar ad and it looked really fancy lol. So i immediatley called in and ordered it and I retired my red sprint razor and I'v had that phone every since. Although yesterday i did place an order for the BB curve 8330 . I do believe that my current phone has become a tad bit troublesome because its hard to watch vids on it and one day like 2 months ago the screen went completely white so i then ordered the instinct last wednesday, recieved it thursday morning and called sprint by nightfall telling them to turn my BB back on and send me a box so i can send them back that phone they were calling a "smartphone" Then i went to the sprint site, saw the BB curve and knew that was going to be my new BB. My 2 previous phones were flip phones, now my BB 8830 and by the end of next week my curve. I dont think i can ever go back to a "normal" phone again. I love all the thins i can do on my phone! It also makes most people jealouslol. What will make my heart sing is the day sprint unveils a TOUCHSCREEN BB!! They better do it before my contract is up or I shall be forced to head to Verizon

Last edited by tlhead; 11-09-2008 at 02:24 AM..
Offline   Reply With Quote