Old 12-11-2008, 01:40 AM   #61
The Truth
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9530
Carrier: Verizon

Please Login to Remove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdog7 View Post
WOW....you must have never modified anything ever in your life to improve its performance. Bet you don't work out either cause your body was so perfect at birth you did not see the need to modify it right?

Come on people if you don't want to do this then don't. If you don't like the phone take back. I mean its a new device that JUST came out. If you went and bought it cause you wanted it first, then you should have known it would have problems.

**END RANT**
Your comparisons are not even logical. "Modifying" something is different that "getting it to work." Adding a K&N air filter to your brand new car is "modifying" its performance. Having to hard-wire your brand new car just to get it to start is not modification, its merely getting it to do the job that it was designed to do. Would you buy a brand new car that needed modification just to get the steering wheel to turn?

Just FYI I called up Verizon and told them about the problems with my click screen the first day I recieved the phone and since then they have sent me out a replacement which works PERFECTLY. So you can keep "modifying" your phone with rubber bands, pieces of paper, and other office supplies while I sit here and enjoy a Storm that actually works the way it was designed too.
Offline   Reply With Quote