View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 09:52 AM   #27
noethix
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8320
PIN: 244279FB
Carrier: TMobile

I wonder how much of the nonsense spewed here would stand as it is today?

I can stand side by side and receive work emails directly from my Exchange server the minute I receive them. While having my Gmail account also pushed to my phone. I can also take a few pictures, and while without the beautiful flash of a Curve, I'll still launch my email and send them to everyone. Or heck correct the dim picture by launching my Photogene app and adjusting contrast and cropping right on the phone.

Or maybe I'll just hit the little Photo icon in facebook and share it with everyone online.

If I want to play games while going through some downtime at work, I don't think I'll be carrying around my XBox. The Iphone provides some pretty intense graphic power for some pretty NEAT games (Hero of Sparta anyone?).

The convenience of having all these devices into one just makes it all worthwhile.

I went from a Curve to iPhone just recently and will not be looking back.

A few things missing on the iPhone that are pretty major for me. Multiple open applications. I hate not being notified of new IM's from BeeJive app. Other than this there is nothing I will be regretting from the change.
Offline   Reply With Quote