View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 06:21 AM   #10
dc/dc
Spam Reporter

Model: 6230
Carrier: Voicestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by wangatangawang View Post
I have had a camera phone for 5 years now and I have never used a camera on my other phones so something tells me I don't need one. I got the World Edition because it seemed more business-like than the more personal Curve. Does the OS perform any faster or is there any capabilities it has that the Curve doesn't? I would use my BB for both personal and business things. I think I read the 8830 has WiFi or something but the 8330 has full browser capabilities. I think another reason I was contemplating switching to the curve is the smaller more phone-like size. Is there any thing about the 8830 that is more business-like than the 8330? I mean it costs more than the curve and it lacks a camera so I figured it had to have some features that I don't know of.
The 8830 does not have WiFi, and they both have full browser capability. You were mislead.

Just because it costs more does not make it better. That is ill-fated logic. The 8830 OS is not as good as Curve, it's bigger, and the Curve is honestly just as business as the 8830 in my book (unless you get a pink one).

Last edited by dc/dc; 01-26-2009 at 06:26 AM..
Offline   Reply With Quote