Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8900
Carrier: T-Mobile

Wirelessly posted

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrolldf
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbc8900TDE View Post
so how do you guys check the order status of your phones? i didnt get a tracking number or anything for my order....
Go to UPS at UPS: Tracking Information (this is the track by reference page). In the shipping reference box, enter the phone number using the dashes (i.e., 111-111-1111).

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajSingh View Post
I am at work and just noticed on UPS' website my phone is currently out for delivery now. Does TMO/UPS require a signature for the delivery? I am just wondering as I am not home to sign for it. I wonder if I have to leave work and camp out at home to receive it from the driver.
Signature not required by TMO. Mine are just left on the door step. I have heard that in some areas they do not do this and require the signature. The answer probably depends on where you live -- do you usually have to sign for other UPS packages or do they just leave them?
My tracking info says "Signature required", and it looks like it may go out for delivery today so we'll see what happens. Just in case I left a note on my door asking the driver to leave the package with my neighbor.
Offline   Reply With Quote