View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 01:50 AM   #12
bmerdinian

Model: 9530
PIN: N/A
Carrier: TELUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieP View Post
I've downloaded and installed the latest version of the Desktop Manager and set the options to synchronize my Outlook contacts and calendar, but when I click synchronize the progress bar flashes up quickly then disappears. My contact list and calendar on my phone don't change.

Any ideas?
What is the latest DM that you downloaded ?

Try this.

Setup outlook again and make sure you finish the setup via DM. Make sure you are choosing Outlook and nothing else. I know you know what you are doing but sometimes we miss things out because we would be frustrated. sedond thing try the cach browser thing clear history cach opps... etc then sync again see if it works. Third thing make sure you have your sync options under DM options stated to USB not BLuetooth. third thing uninstall DM and try to download from here w w w.telusmobility.com/supportcenter this is the cleanest DM 4.7 on the other hand did you have any other phones or WM phones synced with your PC? if yes disable that and delete the phone. Tell me what happens and if you could pass thru that sync thing.

good luck
Offline   Reply With Quote