View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 08:37 PM   #1
gqstatus05
No longer Registered.

Model: 9500
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T iPhone 3G User
Default Why my iPhone is better than your phone..

Please Login to Remove!

While some of you have no choice in using BB's because of work reason others may like it's simplicity. I for one can't live with all the software problems it has and only have one because it's given to me free by my company. I only use it for BB messenger and that's it.

Anyway I just want to brag and tell you guys how awesome my iPhone is (Once you jailbreak it)

Here are the reason why my iPhone is the best phone on the market:

I have video ringtones. A video plays when I get a call and I can assign everyone a different video whether it be a music video, home video, etc.

Accelerometer makes everything so much better for games, and different utilities, too many to name.

Time Crisis on my iPhone, yes people the game. This is where the accelerometer comes in.

Panoramic Photos so I can take up to 5 pictures and combine them into one long landscape picture.

I can blow on my iPhones speaker and play the Ocarina (it's an app from appstore, youtube it)

I don't get software issues on my iPhone at all. Once in a blue blue blueee moon you'll get a freeze. Nothing that a reboot can't fix.

Live video streaming so I can record videos on my iPhonea and random peole and friends can view it live on the internet while I'm recording!!

So many other things I can do. This does everything except wipe my ass but hopefully that'll be in the next update.

I just wanted to brag about this because I laugh everytime I come to this site and read everyones problems. I have a heart so that's why I help out because I once felt your pain. I fix these phones every single day and know them top to bottom, left to right.

Anyway guys make the switch you won't be disappointed.

Last edited by gqstatus05; 02-06-2009 at 08:38 PM..