Old 02-09-2009, 07:46 AM   #7
ScottRPriester
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: STORM
PIN: N/A
Carrier: VERIZON WIRELESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by daseff View Post
I was referring to the fact that the Diamond would be purchased from a third party, not through Verizon. And I'm changing plans now, hence why I asked about the Alltel Diamond, because the supposed Verizon model isn't out, and if it does come out it will more than likely be dumbed down.

And about phones... I have never liked Verizon's selection. Phones that I consider "good" and am looking at are the Curve 8900, HTC Diamond, iPhone, HTC Dream (or G1). I've always like Sony Ericsson phones, Samsung sliders, and have just generally found AT&T's selection better. Not only that, using AT&T or T-Mobile would have a much broader range of options since I would be able to use an unlocked phone.

I am not a, nor did I claim to "know it all." Please keep rude comments to yourself. Thank you.
People walk right by the HTC models every day like they don't even exist. I've sold one HTC Touch since it was released. I sold it last September and it was returned and that has been it. We've (VZW) got the Curve 8330, what's the difference?
Offline   Reply With Quote