Thread: Beware Roblock!
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 03:39 PM   #3
blueenigma
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8800
Carrier: t mobile
Cool

Firstly Sanders, let me make a few things clear. The fact that I signed up three years ago does not speak to my degree of membership. I still consider myself a *new* member in the sense that I have participated in the forums only minimally, and have a dearth of posts. Also, since my post has universal appropriateness, I can post it in any of the forums; I am quite sure that both old and new members can benefit from information regarding software.

Second, if I were a betting person, I would wager that you have a stake in the company. Your reply sounds personal, and you sound wounded. Why my individual experience would elicit such an irate response is curious. Your experience is separate and apart from mine, and I have a right to relay what happened to me. Your apparent attempt to minimize my own very real experience is childish.

Third, you are very presumptuous. You wrote that they responded promptly. I never wrote that. This further deepens my suspicion that you have ties to the company. In fact, they responded over 24 hours later. That is not prompt. Also, I purchased the download three days ago. If you think that three days is too short a time to expect a resolution, you are naive. This is all instant electronic communication. No one has to visit my home, or set up an appointment to meet me. Three days is more than enough time to manually set up my program via email.

Stop being a cheerleader for DexMobile, and try to write more objectively.
I lost out on $10, and have no resolution. They have failed to respond to emails. These are facts. Your spin is irrelevant to me. If you have issue with the facts, call your buddies at DexMobile and tell them to clean up their act.

Last edited by blueenigma; 02-18-2009 at 03:50 PM..