View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 01:56 PM   #194
dc/dc
Spam Reporter

Model: 6230
Carrier: Voicestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by MERK350Z View Post
it would be nice if someone can PM me and then i wont have to talk about it on the forum. plus i am really not talking in details with the whole process is done. also almost everyother cell phone forum online talks about it and step by step tell you how to do it.

i just was asking here because people have done it here but not on the fourm. thought they would not mind as long i dont start typing the whole process of how to debrand the phone.

feel like most MOD's or users are stressing over nothing i dont think RIM cares if you debrand your 3 G phone to use a slower network. and i dont think ATT will care if someone wants to use the slow band on the network.

also in the error all you have to say is how to fix it your not telling people how to do it. im asking something specfic .
The issue is that you are asking us to support you with software that is not legal for you to have or use. The rule on this forum is that this software and process is not discussed anywhere, including in PM, so the mods and users are not stressing over nothing. Further, RIM does care that software that is not legal for distribution was distributed and is being used to debrand phones and more. at&t also cares because they want customers to use the 3G network, not the EDGE network. They have publicly stated this. Again, telling you how to fix your problem amounts to talking about the software and process which we're not going to do here. Please understand this point, and stop asking questions.

Thanks, and have a wonderful afternoon.