View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 09:52 AM   #36
sirpeter0933

Model: Bold
PIN: N/A
Carrier: ATT

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSanders View Post
Your question really isn't very clear.. could you restate it? The simple answer is to follow the directions above, to the T, exactly as written.
Well, I was able to figure it out using a tool call: Crackutil.

For some reason after moving COD file to ATT folder and launching DM, it woldn't remove the module from the device (yes the proper OS was already installed on my PC), that tool allowed me to do so and I noticed that my BB rebooted, then I loaded the service book, reloaded COD file with the same tool, BB rebooted again and Volia !!!! BB Browser showed up and I was able to use everything.

Decided to use the switch deviced ulitiy on DM once it was done the Browser disappeared, haven't had time to try this again but once I do I'll let you know if it still works.

If you need that tool just google:

HowTo:Get All Features (Browser, MMS) Working on AT&T w/Unlocked Storm 95xx

And click on the first link.

FYI

If you are using an unlocked Verizon Storm and have "Activation Required" on your home screen or your phone number displays incorrectly, Dial # # 000000 (Send). In the Menu, change the mobile directory number to your phone number, click on the menu button and select save. The device will reboot and activate/display the correct number

Last edited by sirpeter0933; 04-09-2009 at 10:13 AM..
Offline   Reply With Quote