Old 05-21-2009, 09:53 PM   #11
wabbit
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: Droid
PIN: PONG???
Carrier: verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawg View Post
Oh I love the ones who preach privacy rights in here, yet in another thread you want a mother arrested because she wants her rights protected.

dawg nothing personal but, if it is as they say, and curable or gives the kid another 10-20 years of living a normal life, then yes the parents are unfit to be parents. the child we can mostly all agree on don't know better, id it for us to say we do, no is it right to let him just die to something we can treat?

where does it stop? common colds, flu, chicken pox? where someone feels that taking a pill is wrong? or what happens if a child breaks an arm playing around, should we treat it? i mean a body will heal naturally right? who cares if it bond backwards.

but wait dont we also offer protection for those that cant defend them self?
from unfit parents?

my problem with the screening has more then privacy, which is one major problem behind it, the other factor is its a bullshit investment considering we take international flights from countries with sub par security, which means what prevents someone from flying in from a poor security country and taking a connecting flight and hijacking it then. they already been "screened" all this is some epic failed false sense of fixing something, all this is an invasion of privacy.
Offline   Reply With Quote