View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 07:33 PM   #1
katie1913

Model: 8330
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon
Default Another Verizon Plan Question

Please Login to Remove!

I'm due for an upgrade with Verizon and I would really like to purchase the Blackberry Curve. After massive amounts of research on this and similar websites and Verizonwireless.com, I think I have all of my questions answered. I'm just looking for a little clarification and since no one I know personally owns a Blackberry I figured I'd check in with all of you.

From what I gathered, it is possible to simply add the 29.99 BIS data plan onto my existing Verizon wireless plan. In other words, I wouldn't have to completely re-do my plan. Is this correct?
I'm on a family plan with my parents and I just want to make sure that purchasing a BB and a data plan won't make the monthly bill sky-rocket.

I have unlimited text ($10/month) with my plan now, should I carry this over with the BB data plan? Or is it already included in the 29.99 BIS/month?

Has anyone experienced any hidden fees in monthly bills after purchasing a BB and data plan?

Both of my parents are teachers and I know there is some sort of educators discount (around 20% I believe), does this discount only work on the phone itself? Or does it also work the monthly data plan?

Thank you for any and all help! I appreciate it, especially since I know these types of questions get asked to death.
Offline   Reply With Quote