Old 06-19-2009, 06:09 PM   #20
seidioseidio
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9630
Carrier: AT&T | Verizon | T-Mobile | Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny00
Hey Guys,

I've bought a couple of the Innnocase 360's and experiencing an issue with them. As you can see in the pictures, around the trackball there is a thin film of plastic that is peeling away. The thin film covers the keyboard portion. I suspect this is from the constant use of the trackball and my finger brushing the "menu" and "back" button.

I've only had the holster for about three weeks and am quite surprised at the amount of peeling. The holster was the most inexpensive thing out there and am surprised that it shows this much damage in such a short time. I haven't done anything out of the ordinary, just normal use.

Any insight or if there's someone from Seidio willing to help me out, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Hello,

We are sorry about your experience! Rest assured that this is an issue that affected a small initial batch of our cases that has been addressed and fixed. Please forward me your order information and we will be more than glad to see what we can do for you in getting a replacement sent!