View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 10:01 AM   #10
philly1

Model: storm
PIN: N/A
Carrier: vodafone uk

the blackberry storm is a piece of SH%T!!

I regret the day I ever took my money out and spent it on this faulty sorry excuse for a phone.

This is the only phone I know that still gives battery low warnings whilst it charges? What?

The only phone where I have seen the battery die faster than the time it takes to charge it!

Doesn't let you make a call for atleast 10 minutes when the battery is completely dead? WTF is the mains charger for?

Only wants to turn back on the "radio" when you dial emergency services and cancel the call!!

There is nothing RIM or blackberry or whoever can say as this is my 3rd handset in 4 weeks because of manufacturers faults with the software and I'm currently waiting for vodafone to deliver my 4th as they will only do a like for like exchange so im screwed pretty much.

Then theres talk about them releasing a blackberry storm 2? Well how the hell do you get onto number 2 if you can't even get number 1 to work properly?

A joke. If your thinking about buying a blackberry storm. don't even the vodafone staff say its a load of rubbish.

Seems a bit like microsoft if you ask me.
Offline   Reply With Quote