View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 11:21 AM   #1
BESNewbie2009

Model: none
PIN: N/A
Carrier: none
Default Public Folders with Exchange 2007 and BES

Please Login to Remove!

Hello - I apologize if this has been addressed in advance. We recently we live with an Exchange 2007 SP1 environment. Shortly there after, we implemented a BES. When we put in our Exchange environment, we did not implement public folder stores (mainly because we find articles that the public folder store is being dumped in Exchange 2010). After provisioning some Blackberry devices with our environment, users were not able to sync from their Blackberry to the Outlook account...they can go from their Outlook to their devices just fine, just not from the device to the Outlook account. After spending a few hours on the phone with Blackberry, our problem is that we do not have any public folder stores. So I guess our next step is to implement public folder stores in our Exchange environment. Is this correct? Also, anybody know how big of database I should make for this? We currently have 3100 mailboxes with potential of 5000 within the next few months. Will kicking this in fix our Blackberry to Outlook sync issues?

Thanks !!!
Offline   Reply With Quote