View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 11:52 PM   #5
Conductordude

Model: 8330
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Bell Mobility
Default I took the plunge....!!!!

Well, after trying out the 8530, I totally was sold on it... it felt solid, the keyboard felt really solid, the LED light aligned perfectly with its hole (a complaint I have seen on here before), and the track pad is incredible... The speed of the processor has greatly increased the speed of many of my previous apps, which blew me away.. Its lighter and thinner than the 8330, and it feels nice to hold.. I was worried about the battery cover... no issues there, no wobbles etc.. LOVE the new OS, the BB buttons/Menu on the front I think are much better than the 8330... The wifi worked flawlessly, and I can let it sit streaming audio with Flycast .. battery life is similar, in my opinion, maybe a little shorter, though it might be my Flycast use....
As for the camera, I lined up both the 8330 and the 8530 and took the same picture without flash...the 8530's pic is much more color/light balanced... with the flash, the 8330 is better for really close pics where light is limited... but for my use I wont miss the flash at all... Thats a personal choice, so if its important, it aint there!
I LOVE it!
Offline   Reply With Quote