Elito
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8330
PIN: N/A
Carrier: SPRINT

Please Login to Remove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by plainman007 View Post
In my country there is no return, warranty, nothing. I bought it on ebay and it cant be returned. I already had it exchanged since the first one came with an azerty keyboard. And ive bought a few softwares etc amounting to a higher cost, only to find out they dont run as smooth as expected. Just on a curious note. Do the Javelins etc have better performance owing to the higher ram/rom space ?
You bought a very basic Blackbery, 8310, with an outdated software,(Blackberry doesn't make new software for this device because they have stopped producing it and some carriers have stopped selling it), on Ebay (which means the device can have have because you cannot be sure why people sell their electronics). Have you tried a different Blackberry, for example from a friend or in store, to see if some of the many problems you have are specific to your device? I have a curve 8330 and, though I wish it could perform better, I haven't encountered half the problems you mentioned. Try another blackberry and see.