View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 10:29 AM   #1
BUC
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9000
Carrier: Movistar
Default Issues with .607 (core apps and 3rd party apps)

Please Login to Remove!

Anyone else having the following issues with OS .607?
- keyboard. When clicking "sym" twice quickly in SureType it goes back to normal keyboard instead of showing "sym2".
- shazam not working at all
- opera 5. Keyboard not going away after inputting text
- slacker radio. Not showing album art
- app world. Not showing sorting icons when trying to sort (stars, price, developer, alphabetically)
- music player. The "show songs" list shows the now playing icon on the first song instead of being next to the one that is actually playing
- selecting text. If you try to select text or move the cursor up or down, the screen will scroll in the opposite direction after you release.

Maybe I am too picky with this minor bugs but I just want my phone to work the way it was intended

I like the improved screen lock, its very very fast to lock/unlock and I know that some people complained about not password locking the device with the lock button, but I actually prefer it this way... I dont like to type a password each time I grab the phone... (perhaps they should add the option to password lock it upong locking the screen, similar to "upon holstering")

I also like the new font for the keyboard and some other minor improvements but I feel there are more bugs than fixes...

what do you think?

Last edited by BUC; 04-09-2010 at 10:37 AM..
Offline   Reply With Quote