Old 04-15-2010, 08:14 PM   #61
indobrother

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: 3

Please Login to Remove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowpokeberry View Post
im having a weird issue here. everytime i get into the process of reloading the software my bold reboots. if you follow the steps of "How to get your Blackberry Un-Nuked" i can get to step 3 which is where the initialization of the reloading occurs. it will start loading JVM and Software. next it gets to Waiting for Device Initialization.

this is where the weird part occurs. my phone will reboot, show the "507" screen and then reboot again. this is where it will start to initialize the reload and start to "load application" but for some stupid F-ing reason, the bold decides to reboot again creating a "fatal error message" on the loader.

ive been stuck at this process for too long and decided to post here for help.
I'm still having this issue. I understand all that loader.exe stuff as i have done it with 2 other bold. But this bold just seem to keep rebooting about 5 seconds after it shows the error 507. Therefore as soon as loader begin transferring file, it will loose connection. i tried wiping with JL_cmder and also crackmem and BBSAK to no avail. Im loosing hope guys.

Please help..
Offline   Reply With Quote