View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 04:14 PM   #128
blake.blake
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: pearl
Carrier: tmobile

hmm..

I have been using blackberry for over 7 years. My first berry, a 7510, yes old, nextel, and you couldn't even send regular sms messages.

Moving forward i have owned pretty much every rendition of a blackberry since then and paid full price for most of them.

Currently using a 9700 on tmo and its wonderful.

what berry does....
messaging is 2nd to none, speed, organization, unified inbox, easy searching, and storing data for a year at a time with ease.

and my inbox and an exact replica of my day, messages, bbm, phone calls.... its easy

speed, w/ disable dial from home screen enabled, sending an email, text or bbm can occur in seconds, without even looking at the phone, its all about speed. the phone just works and is FAST, no BS, NO FRILLS, its gets the job done.

I honestly love my blackberry and have converted many people into believers, the phone is amazing and i cant live without the keyboard.

but.... the phone just sucks!

without viigo, i would never be able to read sites that I frequent. the browser is terrible, and its just plain boring. There is really no happy median out there though. The form factor is wonderful but the screen and overall experience is terrible.

I use my phone for business and personal, but i would love for it to have a fun side too. iphones and driod devices are amazing and can be fun and do work at the same time. Obviously not like a blackberry but they have a fun factor.

I am slightly excited about the slider, but i feel the touch screen and size will just be dated compared to the market today.

But like alot of you, rim has me stuck thanks to the lovely keyboard, and just plain working the way its supposed to... FAST...

Honestly, I am bored as hell with it though.

Last edited by blake.blake; 07-26-2010 at 04:18 PM..
Offline   Reply With Quote