View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 07:14 PM   #12
aiharkness
BlackBerry God

Model: BBPP
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by copperbeech View Post
But what makes this a trickier problem to diagnose is that the symptoms are not consistent i.e. the delays are erratic i.e. from almost instantaneous delivery to hour long delays. For this reason one might be tempted to perform the standard battery pull multiple times.

If there was a complete outage more resources would be brought to bear to solve it.
It's not tricky at all. Do a battery pull. Resend service books. If you want, delete your account from BIS, delete service books, wait a little while, then add your account to BIS again. That's it. That is what you can do if you are on BIS and your BlackBerry is connecting to the BIS network. You can call your carrier if you want in these situations, but if you've done the above and you have a connection to BIS, then my advice is the best next step is to just wait, or go read your email online. Nothing especially tricky.

As far as these delays being erratic, yeah, so? That's what I'm noticing with @live.com, and there's nothing tricky about knowing whether it's me or the system...It's the system, somewhere, somehow, which doesn't matter because I can't do anything about it.

Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile

Last edited by aiharkness; 11-18-2010 at 07:19 PM..
Offline   Reply With Quote