BigA
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: iphon
PIN: Prick
Carrier: Verizon
Default Re: A most regretful goodbye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubdub View Post
Actually, I have used an iPhone and a "Droid". iPhone on AT&T and the "Droid 2 on Verizon. Still have a HTC 8920 (I think - Ty Tyn II?) using Windows Mobile 6.5.

Neither does what I want it to, hence I came back to the BB. The BB just works for me. Not on BES. Push email work great as does Google Calendar sync.

If another device works better for you, then go for it, but don't bash others because they don't have your same viewpoint.
Well. This is not just me being a "fanboi" or "just my viewpoint". I am trying to wake up those who want to go down with the ship. You know, remember St. Helens, there were some people who just wanted to die with the mountain. Well guess what, you are that same person. I am simply trying to wake up the ones who don't have common sense simply because they are a fanboi too of RIMM.

At this point in time in RIMM's history. Have an exit strategy in place at the very least. Because being a hero at this point in the sinking of RIMM is crazy at best.