View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 09:53 PM   #7
stevew
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: Z10
Carrier: Koodo Mobile
Default Re: Option search typing not working

Did that many times and each time I activate/reactivate on the BES...problem comes back. Deleting BES accounts and re-loading the user doesn't help either. Today, I had a look at the BES policies and found nothing strange. I didn't change anything either, but as of just now...it just started working on its own. Very weird.

There are many bugs in these not-so-mature OS versions as well. Many, many bugs, but, I'll stick to the 9900, as I know in a short time, many will be worked out. It's not like every other phone manufacturer builds software any better or has any less issues.

The more feature rich these devices become, the more buggy the software releases become...and we've been dealing with this since the dawn of computer OS's.

It's annoying, and just when you think they've nailed most of them down, they release a new OS altogether. They will NEVER get ahead of the curve...that's just technology and we're all beta testers for them. At the very least, shouldn't we get something monetary for our mass efforts? LOL

Previously owned:
At least 17+ different BB's since 1999 -- too many to list...
Offline   Reply With Quote