Old 08-25-2011, 09:34 AM   #1
wellingtonboot
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9300
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Orange
Default My Blackberry.

Please Login to Remove!

I've had my Curve 9300 3G just over a week now and am starting to get to grips with it...

At first glance it was just what I had been looking for, a 'proper phone' that does more.

However, coming from an Android I did notice a few differences, some of which were a bit disapointing, and some that mattered not at all.

So having found my way around it and mastered the dubious art of deleting things, I got rid of everything I didn't need....most of the instant messenger apps which I don't use, everything Yahoo, twitter etc. I left all the usual phone stuff and kept Facebook, maps, the browser, BB messaging etc.

I ended up with loads of free space on which to put the things that I would use. ...the first being Google search. Then I found Google+ mobile which has put a nice little icon on the home screen. I've added the van club forum sites which also have icons on the home screen, so everything I use daily is getting organised nicely in one place....

Today I've put Opera browser on, but I don't know if I like it so that might come back off while I search for yet another browser.....if there is one for BB....just personal choice, but might get used to the one that is already on there.

So I'm fast moving from having a BB with lots of stuff I don't use and having a few misgivings about swapping from my Andriod, to having a phone that is tailored to my needs and wants..

The new hard case is on it, which leaves only the buttons exposed and it's now as protected as my old Samsung....

It's starting to feel like mine.,..
Ang x

Last edited by wellingtonboot; 08-25-2011 at 09:35 AM.. Reason: spelling
Offline   Reply With Quote