View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 05:28 PM   #7
Dubdub
Appleinator

Model: App6+
PIN: Ask
Carrier: ATT & Verizon
Default Re: How to do a "wipe" and load software ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey1 View Post
i have followed the instructions exactly, thats why i am asking for further advice....im not looking to be spoon fed here....

i dont see why the info on my profile has anything to do with my questions....i also have an 8310....

what difference does it make whats on my profile when im asking specific questions about the 9780 and even specified that in my post??

i am also posting the questions in the bold section so its pretty obvious by my post what phone and model number i am refering to....

what did you not understand??
Kindly drop the attitude. We don't need it.

You asked for instructions on how to wipe. That is what is in the links. I saw that you tried Jl_cmdr, but posted the link just in case. You also asked for instructions on loading the OS. I told you where those were. I am not a mind reader.

It makes a difference the next time if you forget to say which model. We like our members to keep their profiles up to date.

You would be surprised at how many people post in the wrong section. And there are several different Bold models. Knowing the exact model and OS plays a big role in trying to diagnose problems.

-->>Stinsonddog's Tip Site!

-->>Twitter

If someone helps, tell them by clicking the Thanks button.!!

Last edited by Dubdub; 09-17-2011 at 05:32 PM..
Offline   Reply With Quote