Old 10-07-2011, 02:55 AM   #3
Silverghost
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9900
PIN: 28CDBB6D
Carrier: Vodafone IT
Cool Latest OS: 9700 6.0.0.668

Hello from Italy.
My provider is Vodafone IT. I downloaded october 2nd from a wildfire file server ( size reported is 174.26MB) and performed a flawless installation using Blackberry Desktop Manager 6.1.
First impressions follows.
A) Something fixed in the Bluetooth Management. I have a Zephyr Hearth Rate Monitor which never ever worked with the blackberry/Endomondo. Since monday it connects in a second and works without any hitch for hours. No upgrade/modification to the App.
B) Something definitely new in the GPS Management. The GPS finds the current position in less tha ten seconds outdoor. It sometimes finds the position in places at home where it always has been loking forever.
C) With same applications installed, the final figure of memeory available jumed from 10 to 29 megabytes.
D) The device , that used previous version 6.0.0.576(600 LEAKED , see my other post) is definitely stable without memory jams or long time running garbage collection. During the previous month it was usual to perform a battery pull at least every two, maximum three days: in the last seven days not anymore necessary.
I am currently uploading the image file with multiupload.com service, I'll keep everyone advised on download locations.

Have a nice day,if you need something do not hesitate to contact me at my PIN address.

Regards

Silverghost
Offline   Reply With Quote