View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 12:42 PM   #18
helmobb

Model: 9900
PIN: N/A
Carrier: McEL
Default Re: New Bold charging for one night, I get up in the morning and BOLD NEVER GETS UP

Dear friends,

I recently bought a new blackberry bold and in the beginning it was working great.

Recently I left the phone to drain the battery and then I plugged to recharge. After recharge was complete, I removed the charger and suddenly the device was stuck. Completely stuck and was not accepting any input from keypad.

I removed the battery directly and after turning on the phone the red LED remained ON for about 15 seconds and came off !

After that the mobile started normally, and when it arrived at the main screen, the default theme (which I've always been using) disappeared. There was no wallpaper, in place of the wallpaper there is everything White.

The menu got strange as well, many icons are not shown, and the ones currently available are disposed at random.

Some places where no icons are there if I click (on touch) on those places, any random program may come up.

The thing is that some applications also changed the way they should be displayed on the mobile except games.

The games (if icon is located) they work pretty fine, nothing disturbing the screen.

I don't know what to do. I can receive calls and make ones as well, but the phone is too useless the way it is now.

I can't connect the phone on DESKTOP MANAGER after this problem came up. Desktop Manager simply does not detect anything nor the PIN.

I tried Master Reset (Factory Defaults), Hard & Soft as well. All went in vein.

The worst is that I couldnt backup the data that was on it as the PC was not recognizing the device.

Please see the attachments, if anyone can help me solve this puzzle I will be thankfull.

NB: Suggestions like : Remove battery and wait 30 seconds, do not work, I removed tons of times and even waited for hours and nothing.

I disassembled the phone completely and re-assembled and nothing.

Help me please !

Cheers
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	11.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	304.1 KB
ID:	19619   Click image for larger version

Name:	22.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	555.9 KB
ID:	19620