View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 06:30 PM   #1
newkidscotland

Model: 9780
PIN: N/A
Carrier: o2
Default Blacklist problem

Please Login to Remove!

Hey all, my ex partner had her sim card in my blackberry 9780 and decided to report her sim as stolen when we broke up and her carrier blacklisted my phone as it was the last registered imei connected to that sim, i have since explained to her carrier (vodafone) what happened and they have removed the blacklist.

My problem is ever since the blacklist has been removed i havent been able to use my blackberry on my own provider (o2) but can on any other provider here in the uk

I have been told by o2 that some blackberrys when the blacklist is removed it doesnt always clear the blacklist of the sim that was in the phone at the time the blacklist becomes active which means the phone to me is basically useless

Is the info o2 have giving me correct or is there a way round this? i will be contacting vodafone tomorrow and explaining to them that i feel they should be giving me a new phone as the blacklist was malicious from my ex and since i have proof of purchase they should be giving me a phone that works
Offline   Reply With Quote