View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 11:52 AM   #1
nobody7290
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9700
Carrier: t-mobile Germany
Default bb10 browser - force larger text size?

Please Login to Remove!

I have the Z10 since a few hours, and I really like many of its features. The keyboard is difficult to use, but I hope it is possible to learn how to use it.

But the browser is painful to use.
Take this forum as an example:
Use the mobile view:
I see the whole page, but until I am actually able to read something, I have to zoom, then move the zoomed part to an area of interest. Takes forever, compared to the 9700 with OS5.
Reading mode does not work with the mobile view.

If I set the browser to desktop, again, I am only able to see a picture of site, with the same problems as in mobile mode. Here I can switch to the reader mode of the browser, but, every link I click in reader mode will again switch back the browser to the normal view.

I tried to change the default browser font, but since the forum uses css, and the browser obeys it, that obviously does not change anything. Changing the system font also will not work.

This would be easy to fix, if I could tell the browser to use a custom style sheet and ignore the stylesheet of the website.

Anyone knows if this is possible?

Also, someone forgot about cursor movement keys. I am able to position the cursor using the touch screen, but navigating afterwards is not possible.

Last edited by nobody7290; 02-06-2013 at 12:58 PM..
Offline   Reply With Quote