Old 02-19-2013, 09:21 PM   #31
steakman
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9900
PIN: 2826774b
Carrier: Telus-Personal/Rogers Work
Default Re: I tried. Really, I tried.

Quote:
..Blackberry was the one device where you could make the font as large as you wanted, even for the browser - it is also stellar in its syncing/backup/restore software allowing the user to do quite a bit.

I took those things for granted - they may prove to be things I cannot live without. Now they are all fixable with updates... so for me, "updating" to the new OS may not be to my advantage until those things are addressed....
I do agree with these sentiments and cannot believe that one is unable to change font size on this phone.?? I can easily do this on my 9900 (mind you, I still wear readers to do so).. As for battery life, I'm either at my console doing my job, or in my truck so am never far from charging ability.

Still, I think I will wait till there is at least 1 software upgrade before I make the jump...being in Canada where we have these lovely companies with their lovely monopolies and exorbitant contracts etc, Im still 18 months away from finishing...plenty of time to see some improvements.

stk
Offline   Reply With Quote