View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 09:27 PM   #1
juanmed

Model: Z10
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-Mobile
Angry Attention: Lost feature in the Z10 e-mail

Please Login to Remove!

I am totally disappointed because I got a new Z10 and I cannot configure or setup the e-mail to receive only the headers in order to decide what I need to download or see “more” of the content. This is strategic for business persons traveling a lot and using ROAMING!!!!

I could do it on previous models as 9700, 9780, etc. and I could save a lot in ROAMING when I was out of the USA (your local country). I am a business person who receive a lot of e-mails and when I do not have access to Wi-Fi because I am moving, I need to receive e-mails under the cell network in order to decide what I need to see and respond. For me this is unthinkable because I suppose that BB and RIM understand perfectly the value proposition of this important feature in terms of money as well as loyalty.

Right now I have no difference for me to change it for another competitor that can have more features on other aspects (more reliable operating system, media, video, etc.). Really I cannot understand how BB and RIM were able to take out this feature when they are supposed to enhance functionalities; not to eliminate the good ones.
Offline   Reply With Quote