View Single Post
Old 10-06-2006, 05:54 PM   #9
jungleland
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: BOLD
Carrier: At&t

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIKID3
I'm in the D.C. area and I can tell you that I dropped Cingular to get T- Mobile. The coverage is very similar, but my T-Mobile phone is a little better in my estimation. My wife and son have Verizon and it is good, very good...but I haven't run into situations where my phone hasn't worked. I travel periodically, in West Va. 2 weeks ago and it worked fine, in Roanoke last week and it worked fine. T-Mobile is not the same service it was 5 or 6 years ago...they have obviously improved. I too manage my company phones and we have contracts with Verizon, T-Mobile and Sprint. Sprint is the only carrier we have issues with and therefore will be losing 70 phones in December.
Take a test run for 14 days, don't port your number until you feel that T-Mobile will work for you. Good Luck.

the only problem is that if you put more than 30 minutes on the phone, then you have to pay for it...Or is there a way to clear the call timer on the BB? I know I can do it on my 7130e and 8703e, but, on the pearl, you can do that too, no?