View Single Post
Old 10-08-2006, 12:34 AM   #33
Ljay
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8830
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by byeelec
I got a suggestion to use Super Video encoder and used the settings supplied inthe post however I played around using multiple programs including Quicktime Pro and had no luck until I used Super however the settings caused choppy playback but controls worked perfect. I used 23.95 FPS at 376KBPS and Audio at 64BPS, controls and timer are a little slow but video quality is razor sharp. The program is free and I regret buying Quicktime Pro because Super is sooooo good that it has more formats than you can imagine ( Not to be used for the Blacberry Pearl... Just use the AVI as the container and select H.263 as the format and choose the 352X288 plus 1:1 settings... that'll work!...but checkout the other formats , you can use them for different equipment) so a search for Super Video encoder because I cannot post the link yet ( Damn Rules! ) Also you can try different containers (Divx, 3gp and MPEG 4 but you may run into a few problems
I agree. I use very similar settings and my 40MB files will all play with working controls and are down to 8 with little or no video pixelation and excellent audio...just use Super and your memory card will be full in minutes here's the link: SUPER © videos