View Single Post
Old 03-16-2005, 04:45 PM   #8
Jagga
CrackBerry Addict

Model: Z10
Carrier: Lord Rogers - 107
Default Sweet

Schweet!!

Bought time! Anyone remember the similar deal & stock purchase of that other similar push email contacts sync company (they support the treo600/650/ pocketpc pe devices) I forgot their name. How much did they have to dish out to NTP? I do know it was recently and that NTP bought significant ownership of that said company. I remember now its GoodTechnologies.

Forget BlackBerry Connect think of wireless providers actually supporting connection of these companies devices that have products waiting to be used (P910a comes to mind).

Now if only RIM releases that WiFi inter-office communicator; and hopefully releases a true consumer device with an actual camera - of course not good for corporations but thas what I meant by a true "consumer device". If not a camera then how about mp3/aac support via a headset and memory card ->allow the Enterprise Server to delete all media files (photos/music/recorded audio) off the device remotely & desktop software to be installed WITHOUT USB transfer of these files.

Now enjoy RIM really ENJOY.