View Single Post
Old 11-15-2006, 10:15 PM   #50
logan
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 7520
Carrier: TELUS

What you are asking for is basically to have a separate audible alert for each alert type? So in your profile you would have BlackBerry Alerts - Calls, BlackBerry Alerts - Voicemail. This was discussed a little bit and is certainly possible, what I ended up putting in was separate LED colors for each alert instead.

I can add a separate audio alert for each one and have maybe an option for one alert tone or one per selected alert. I'm just concerned about cluttering up the user interface too much with a million different options; maybe other users have some input.

Which call logs are not showing up, in your messages application or in BlackBerry Alerts? Could be that you have selected to mark all calls as read in BlackBerry Alerts and your blackberry is set to only show missed calls.

FYI you can call back from my program by highlighting the missed call and selecting "call back user" with the trackwheel but apparently if you have a pearl you may have to select "full menu" first. You can also read an email, PIN or sms message the same way.