View Single Post
Old 12-29-2006, 03:34 AM   #1
beninark
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8100c
Carrier: Cingular
Default Saving Call Logs

Please Login to Remove!

Let me first start off by saying I am a new user to the blackberry experience and am really enjoying my self...have come to wonder how I could do with out it already...sadly.

I have searched around on the forums and could not find an answer so here is my question.
I have found my self looking back through the call logs trying to find a person that has called me on a certain date or time. I realize the time seems to disappear after a couple of days but I am wondering is there a way to have my call logs saved for future reference? I.E. this number called on this date and here is easy access to it.

I realize this issue is rather minor so if no one knows a solution then it isn't that big of a deal.

When I got the phone at first I thought the 8100 was just a decent phone packaged with something that can do e-mails and internet. I have to admit that the phone has begun to stand in it own right as a great phone...especially since I finally found the view history option in the call logs.

Also so I don't have to waste a second thread...is it possible to load a word or excel file on to the 8100 where it is then viewable?
Again another non-issue I suppose but it would be nice to have the option to go over some word documents on the run with out having to carry a stack of papers.