View Single Post
Old 02-08-2007, 09:44 PM   #17
virusboy286
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8700g
Default ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfisher
ignore this virusboy286 user - he has absolutely no idea about blackberry programming (not meaning to flame - but you're confusing every thread you post in)
Okay, confuse I may, however, the problem I have is, don't you have to write the source coding on the PC before you enter it on the BB? Sorry to ask, but, the code you write wether it's for a Treo or a server, the base coding you write MUST be the same. Before you modify the source code for the platform to fit the app you want. Now as for the launcher, again your clients must have the ablity to access only the app from the menu they want. You want them to go Yahoo Chatter, okay they still need a program to go to the IM orginally, therefore the Links to the Chatter is required. URI is okay, along with the service book. However, don't make a specific table, have them post their own or design a HRT that everyone can use. I seriously hope this is helpful. And I know Visual basic. You can write BB programs on Visual Basic, so I should know what I'm talking about.

T-Mobile
8700g