Old 02-23-2007, 01:05 PM   #3
junior1790
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9700
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakalugi
Hi,

great resource, didn't find the answer searching, so hope my first post makes sense

i have an 8700c, as do most of my users. one of my users is a verizon user so has an 8700g. she's new to BBerry, so the 'one led' notification for emails vs. voicemails is limiting (and the choosing of different sounds for lvl-1 messages doesn't interest her, she's visual, i guess).

from my Cingular phone, i downloaded "overlor - icon" theme. apart from being small fonts and dark, it provides for separate icons for the # of each: voicemail vs. email/sms - the Red LED is still Profile configurable.

anyone know of a theme that has icons for voicemail count vs. 'other message' format count?

thanks,

hak
The theme that would work best is def the zen theme which you will be able to find and download from searching the forum, if your other user is on verizon then she has a 8703e not an 8700g as that a gsm device. most any them will give you separate folders for different e-mail address but zen gives one for e-mails and another for sms messages...