Old 02-26-2007, 01:45 PM   #12
psyct1
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: iPhon
PIN: ask
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by takeshi
Coverage varies not only from market to market but within markets as well. In other words, just because you experienced bad coverage in your area doesn't mean that Cingular doesn't have adequate or better coverage elsewhere that others can (and do ) use.
couldn't have said it better myself... i've used cingular ever since my return from japan in 2005, and prior to me leaving for japan i used verizon when it was first started, was not happy with their service and this was long before nationwide roaming was a standard contract, verizon refused to change my area of coverage when i switched duty stations from washington state to north carolina because my billing address was not in a location they had service yet, so i got stuck with a monthly contract i could not use... ended up giving the phone to my mother and she used it up in pa where she lived... then i went to sprint their service was much better, but customer service when i went on a 6 month deployment overseas was horrible... now i have cingular and have ZERO complaints... their customer service in my experience has been very pleasant, aside from the occasional "moron" you get on the phone that doesn't even know what features they can add/remove from your bill, they have all been polite... and i have MAYBE one or two dropped calls per billing cycles, and i think it may be from the other person i'm on the phone with...

with me, customer service is what sells me...