View Single Post
Old 03-05-2007, 09:25 PM   #621
Sean_WS

Model: 8700G

Please Login to Remove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenghisKhent
To reply to my own message, per a BB guru at my hosted BES, Link2Exchange, the 4.1 OS sometimes corrupts the service books, and he confirmed a wipe is required. So I did. Now my missing Send option no longer is missing. Nor is there a reoccurrence of a problem that I and others on this forum had, a More Service Book Missing message when scrolling through a long message.

Interestingly, I lost little on the wipe. All I had to do was type my PocketDay key back in. Even my prior font settings were preserved. I thought a wipe would, well, wipe everything out. But it didn't.

This is more or less a double post. I posted something similar to a thread I started in the 8700 forum. Usually I don't double post. But this is such a common issue, and people in one forum may not look in the other. Hopefully I have not angered the Admin deities.
having the same issue... trying to wipe the handheld. will post results.

to recap: zen OS is amazing. it's everything i've ever wanted in a handheld OS and i've had them ALL. treo, 8125, Nokia E61, Moto Q, a pearl, and this 8700g i have now. it's on a BES server. i'm serious here kids. it's amazing. it will break my heart if this doesn't work. i've already pranced about the office bragging about the new UI on this and calling everyone lamo's. i dont want to have the egg on my face tomorrow when i show up with the cingular OS back on my phone.