View Single Post
Old 04-29-2005, 12:04 AM   #8
mmarino

Model: 7290

thanks for the replies and suggestions...

-I have aging rule set at 1 day so that it empties everything out after 1 day. Including deleted items. This 'helps', but there are times when my mailbox gets full within minutes. I work in the data processing field so a lot of people send me attachments 1 - 2Mb in size. This adds up very quickly.

-Anyone know if they plan on fixing the 'Delete Prior' to properly reconcile on the web client ?

-Yes, I see the attachment size is shown at the very bottom of an email now. Thanks. I am trying to delete large ones right away when I see them on the BB. Too bad I can't add the size column to the main inbox message list so that I don't have to open each email and go to the bottom.

-I will be calling Rogers back soon to ask for more space without paying the $5. I'll try to escalate it, but who knows. They seemed pretty firm on that charge when I called the first time.

I am going to install the Redirector and see if that has any advantages over BWC. The BWC interface stinks.

Am I the only one that has this problem with such limited space on BWC ?? I can't seem to find many others complaining about this issue also. Hmmm....